Current makeup products

These are my current products I use:                                                 *Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40-$34




*Armani Beauty Neo Nude foundation in shade 8/tan-$40




*Kosas Revealer Super Creamy+Brightening concealer and daytime eye cream in shade 5.5-$28




*Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Contour in shade Mocha-$26




*Hourglass Veil translucent setting powder-$46




*Hourglass Arch Brow Micro Sculpting pencil in Dark Brunette-$28




*NARS Skin Deep eyeshadow palette-$59




*L'oreal Voluminous Noir liquid liner-$9.99




*L'oreal Air Volume Mega mascara-$10.99




*Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in #504 Kink & Kisses-$42




*YSL Tatouage Couture liquid lip color in #23 Singular Taupe-$38




                                                I just realized I did not include the L'oreal Voluminous Noir liquid liner and the Hourglass Arch Brow Microsculpting pencil. I don't wear makeup everyday and since the COVID-19 pandemic it's been quite nice to! Though lately I have been wearing it on my outings and to put it on quick! I have a toddler, and don't want to spend an eternity just to do it. Since having a child I don't get to leisurely spend the time to enjoy the process of applying my makeup.The process of it is my identity and self care which I have so little to do. Going into such stores as Sephora or Ulta,I can only have quick glances before my toddler pulls or knock the display. Only way I can see any new products is to check on the app or on Instagram. It's been hard to shop and not knowing what it would look like on me in person. Hopefully I can have time away from my son a bit(while my husband watches!) and spend a hour in store. That is the only solution to this.There are things that I may want to update or try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS x McDonald’s meal review

Birthday reflect and ramblings